1. Today is "Hinamatsuri". For the first time in "Katsuura Big Hina Festival"
2. Right now at Super Nintendo World, USJ, Osaka
3. It only snows a few times a year in Tokyo. Sensoji Temple, Asakusa is often crowded with people when it snows
but there aren’t many people out in this image. The dilemma - stay warm or get out to see the winter wonderland of Tokyo?
4. Rapeseed field during magic hour, at Azumayama park, Ninomiya town
5. Cherry blossom at Nishihirabatake Park, Kanagawa
6. A beautiful day at Seaside Park Soleil Hill, Kanagawa
7. The magic door let you to be anywhere, at Yanagiyama Agriland, Kagoshima
8. The spring is here, at Nishihirabatake Park, Kanagawa. Can you feel the smell of sakura?
9. When Kanto was hit by heavy snow early in the New Year, the Gundam statue at Kanagawa was transformed with snow
This powerful image shows the mecha braving the pure white sky - very cool hey?
10. Kawazu Zakura cherry blossoms and canola flowers in Minami Izu town
Minami Izu town is a warm place that is located at the south of the Izu Peninsula near Tokyo. So you can see the early flowering variety of cherry tree "Kawazu Zakura" in February every year. 800 of cherry blossoms bloom on both sides of the Aono river which flows through the center of the quiet hot spring town
11. How winter season look like in Mount Akagi, Gunma
12. In the middle of the snow, at To Oboke Station, Tokushima
13. 2 Recommended waterfalls to visit in Japan are: Shirahige Falls, in Hokkaido. And Kegon Falls, in Nikko Tochigi
14. Amazing train ride with winter view in Aizu Kawaguchi, Fukushima
15. The scenery that is soothing just by looking at it, at Isumi Railway, Chiba
16. Early blooming Cherry Blossoms in Tokyo. Don't forget to save this for later
17. Yellow canola flower & Mt.fuji at Azumayama Park, Kanagawa
18. It's sakura season, how beautiful is this view, at Minami Izu, Shizuoka
19. One love for Miyagi, come to this amazing city, at Sendai daikannon, Miyagi
20. Come to Nikko, Tochigi at January for this festival
21. Cherry blossom through the len with the Tokyo Sky Tree, Tokyo at the background
22. "Kiyotsu Gorge Tunnel", Tokamachi City, Niigata Prefecture, perfect reflection
23. At Robot Cafe, tokyo, you can call robot to serve you
24. Mr. Ebisu of Nikita Shrine in Saga
25. Pika-pika, at Queens square, Kanagawa. This is really adorable..
26. This is how the best mochi in Japan was made. At Nara, Omochi
27. At Ginzan Onsen, Yamagata, winter is the best season of the year to visit this place
28. Super Nintendo World, Universal Studios Japan
29. The way to the top of Kusatsu Onsen, Gunma
30. The Ono Basin is surrounded by mountains. Echizen Ono Castle, also known as Hirayama castle at Echizen Ono Castle, Gifu
towers over Kameyama at 249m in the center of Ono City. The castle appears to float on certain days and this “castle in the sky” effect sees it slowly disappear in a sea of clouds. Watching the town gradually disappear makes you feel as if you’re lost in ancient Ono for a moment