1. Namibia has some of the darkest skies I have ever witnessed. This was taken during moonrise and the milk was still very much out to play. A night for the books
2. Iceland offers the most breathtaking views
3. How cool is this giant rock? During our two weeks in El Nido I’m pretty sure we’ve photographed Pinagbuyutan Island from every possible angle
4. The best rollercoaster ever, at Busch Gardens Tampa, US
5. Would you ride on this? At Gelmerbahn, Berner Oberland, Switzerland
6. They call it: Eye of the earth, at Rijeka Cetina, Croatia. Did you know that this hole is over 125m deep and the water is freezing?
7. Mount Rainier is one of the most iconic landmarks of Washington State
Board the Mount Rainier Scenic Railroad, hike among the wildflowers amidst its nature trails, or even go skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing during the winter. No trip to the state is complete without a visit here, especially with countless fun activities to do in the area
8. This Lake Mckenzie is the main reason people visit Fraser Island, Australia. And I'm sure you can understand why! Pure white sand combined with fresh water. What a dream it was to spend an afternoon on this beach
9. Norway’s Lofoten Islands offer the most dramatic and rewarding landscapes. Perfect spot to meditate
which can range from endless ocean views to a remarkable sea of clouds. Any nature lover and adventure seeker will have a field day in this archipelago brimming with pristine natural scenery. If you're feeling stuck in a rut, take this as a sign to spend time in nature with your loved ones—it can do wonders! Tag your travel buddy and a dog-loving friend, too
10. Oahu has great surfing beaches with towering waves, sweet summer swells, and popular surf breaks
From @connortrimble, @sheldoggydoor
11. Where the cold waves and the longboats brought us far, at Black Sand Beach, Iceland
12. Dreaming of sunny Moroccan getaway at Playa Cara Blanca. AtPlaya Cara Blanca, Morocco
If you're looking for a quick beach trip in Morocco, make your way to the pristine paradise of Playa Cara Blanca. With turquoise water and golden sand, it's a coastal getaway that's free for all—having no amenities and only nature to enjoy. Whether you're a solo traveler or with a travel crew, you'll surely have a relaxing time at this refreshing hideaway.
13. Fresh morning dips in Finland to jumpstart the day right
Nicknamed “the land of the thousand lakes”, Finland has over 180,000 lakes peppered all throughout the country. Finns simply enjoy a life by the water, and both locals and tourists alike love going on lake trips to relax and take in the natural surroundings, especially during the summertime
14. Taking a dip at Canadian Rockies, Alberta, Canada
Alberta flourishes with refreshing lakes and soaring mountains. Unlike lakes in other parts of Canada, the mountain lakes of Alberta are quite special as they're usually set against a superb panorama of snowcapped peaks. Needless to say, these glacier-fed mountain lakes are invigoratingly cold
From @wilderness_addict & @samanthalreid
15. A dream weekend at Soča River, Europe.
Known for its distinct emerald color, the Soča River is a playground for nature lovers and adventure seekers. Located in the Soča Valley region, the 138-kilometer long river flows through western Slovenia and northeastern Italy. Adventurers can kayak, raft, and swim in its refreshing waters. The area is also known to have plenty of historical sights and locations, particularly relating to WWI
From @briahmoe & @niklaskoessel
16. Today on our dive we meet a very big whale rolling around and say hi to us, at Bondi Beach, New South Wales, Australia
17. These snippets of Amalfi Coast have got us daydreaming about endless summer days in this Italian paradise
Brimming with breezy corners, quaint nooks, and ocean views for days, the famous Amalfi Coast lives up to its reputation for being one of the dreamiest getaways. With a cool drink in hand and the delightful flavors of fresh local cuisine, spending a vacation here will truly make your heart, tummy, and soul full.
18. A dreamy summer at the Belaya Skala, a village in Crimea that's situated near this immense 100-meter White Rock
Translated from the Crimean Tatar language as White Rock, the Aq-Qaya is a magnificent natural monument that was created by the erosion and weathering of limestones and sandstones. Its hefty vertical wall rises above the valley of the Biyuk-Karasu river.
19. In the mood for romance at Mallorca, Spain
Lined with olive trees and set amidst verdant mountains, this alfresco dining set up in Mallorca is as charming as it gets Mallorca is one of the most popular destinations in the Mediterranean and is known as the crown jewel of Spain's Balearic Islands. Offering wineries, fresh produce farms, secluded coves, and stunning beaches, it’s fit for an idyllic getaway with a special someone.
20. A magical island topped by a gravity-defying medieval monastery, the Mont Saint-Michel counts among France’s most stunning sights
21. Surfing with the dolphin friend at Turks and Caicos Islands, UK
From @waketowaketc @taylorfischer116 @austinkeen
22. Snippets of life by the sea at Thailand
With fine white sand, rustic beach shacks, and pristine turquoise waters lapping at the shore, Thailand is a dream for beach lovers and sun-seekers. Whether it's scuba diving in Koh Tao, honeymooning at Koh Lipe, or living large at Phuket, there's no shortage of things to see and do in this beautiful destination. If you're in dire need of a beach getaway, take this as a sign to book that trip
23. A fairytale-like castle nestled in the heart of the natural scenery of the Elzbach valley, the Eltz Castle is a beautiful medieval castle that's been owned by the family of the same name for more than 850 years.
Open daily from 9:30 am, the Eltz Castle is a great place to experience the Middle Ages, marvel at gorgeous architecture, and immerse in its surrounding natural paradise.
24. Sunset view in the Maldives, where colorful skies and calm reflective waters go beyond what the eyes can see
Not only is the Maldives incredibly beautiful, but it's also considered one of the safest tourist spots due to the islands being small, manageable, and isolated from each other. It's a top choice for honeymooners as well for its luxury overwater villas and romantic tropical landscapes
25. Finding pockets of tranquility at Arco Del Tiempo, Mexico
Hidden deep in the Chiapas rainforest of Mexico, the Arco Del Tiempo features a gorge so narrow that its clifftops graze each other and close the gap. To get to this beautiful place, you need to walk about 8 kilometers through a thick jungle In this fast-paced world, it's important to slow down, focus on the essentials, and steady the flow of your life—may it be by taking a break, going on a remote getaway, or simply saying 'no' to things that don't serve you.
26. Located in the Nine Elms district, London, England, this exclusive 25-meter-long pool connects two blocks of apartments
Built by structural engineers Eckersley O'Callaghan and designed by HAL Architects, it's known as the world's first floating transparent 'sky pool'.
27. The best adventures with a furry friend at Wadi Shawka, UAE
Wadi Shawka is one of Ras Al Khaimah's most sought-after hiking destinations known for its scenic and invigorating trail
Only an hour-long drive from Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah holds plenty of adventure in store, especially for hiking lovers! Wadi Shawka is a relatively easy hike and can be suitable for most age groups and fitness levels. Best of all, it offers spaces for picnics and overnight camping.
The best months to visit Wadi Shawka are from November to March when the temperature is comfortable, so mark your calendars! Have you seen this side of UAE and would you love to hike here?
From @tomjauncey @hk9uc & @pack_dxb
28. Salto Bossetti is one of the most beautiful waterfalls on the Argentine side of the Iguaçu Falls