1. Nature's phenomena, at Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve, Michoacán, Mexico
This was shot in the Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve, a World Heritage Site in Mexico containing most of the overwintering sites of the eastern population of the monarch butterfly
"Leaving the sanctuary at the end of the season, I looked up at the sky and I saw thousands and thousands of butterflies leaving the sanctuary towards their places where they came from, either to the USA or Canada."
Every autumn, butterflies from North America return to the site and cluster on the forest reserve. In the spring, they embark on an 8-month migration that takes them all the way to Eastern Canada and back, during which time four consecutive generations are born and die.
2. When inspiration leads to experiences that live with you forever, at Maldives
We were on a boat in the middle of the Indian Ocean when we suddenly came across this incredible once-in-a-lifetime moment with these beautiful manta rays in the Maldives
Manta rays are so intelligent, aware, and breathtakingly graceful but are being brought towards extinction because of the demand for their Gill-rakers in medicinal markets. They are harmless and defenseless "birds of the sea" and need more protection worldwide from wasteful killing. Like whale sharks they are filter feeders too so also subject to a lot of accidental micro plastic ingestion.
From @SideyTheShark, @OceanRamsey & @JuanSharks
3. Morocco blues, a magical place
4. Deep in the valley aboard the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway, Switzerland. Aboard this railway, you can catch the majestic Matterhorn in all its glory
This incredible train connects many parts of the Swiss Alps, running along the route from Visp to Zermatt as well as the Furka and Oberalp car train. Expect an unforgettable ride that takes you through the most breathtaking landscapes
5. A beautiful day at the Lower Lewis River Falls, Washington, USA a striking 200-ft-wide and 43-ft-tall waterfall
Tucked in a tranquil forest and surrounded by natural swimming pools, it's a great destination to escape the hustle and bustle of the city
From @travelwithtalia & @ontheroadwithjen
6. A magical forest, at Colony of Mitsumata, Kyoto, Japan
7. This guy the honor of setting out on a 4-day expedition in South Australia's Neptune Islands to capture footage of great whites onboard
They're not crazy man-eaters but are beautiful creatures in our ocean that we should protect and look after." Despite encountering an attack by a great white shark in 1963, Rodney Fox didn't stop exploring the oceans. Instead of letting fear paralyze him, he let his fascination push him forward, going so far as to building the first-ever underwater shark observation cage and pioneering shark cage diving
8. Paris daydreams, hotspot of art, history, fashion, gastronomy, and culture, Paris is a city in its own league
Diverse, sophisticated, and brimming with inspiration everywhere you look, it's no wonder why it's a dream destination for many. Can you name some of the spots shown in this video? What destination is on your mind lately?
9. Blue stairs, Chefchaouen, Morocco is a must for anyone love peace and blue color
10. Aboard an idyllic ride which paves the way to views of green pastures, pristine lakes, and charming villages
If you enjoy scenic train rides, you'll absolutely delight in exploring Switzerland. The Lucerne–Interlaken Express is a two-hour ride that will take you past invigorating lakes, breathtaking waterfalls, and over the majestic Brünig mountain pass. Throughout the ride, you'll bask in utmost comfort while gazing outside its large panoramic windows
11. A moment before sunrise at Mt. Fuji, Shizuoka, Japan
12. Feel good vibes. Igor is 73 years old and has been rising his board since 1981, at St. Petersburg, Russia
Check him cruising through St. Petersburg like the legend he is. Saint Petersburg is Russia's cultural center which boasts world-famous museums, theatres, galleries, and architectural monuments. There are plenty of things to see and do here, for both locals and tourists alike. If you needed a reminder to do things that make you happy (no matter your age), this is it! What are some hobbies that you can see yourself doing for the rest of your life
13. Let this guy show you how to mix business with pleasure, this was taken high above the Canadian province of Québec
Whether you want to release tension, get high on life, or do something completely new, skydiving is the way to go. If you happen to be exploring Canada and want to try skydiving, you can head over to the skydiving center of Parachutisme Adrénaline for the most unforgettable time
From @nickpaliotti @c_senez
14. On top of the mountain, a peace and fresh air, at Gujō, Gifu, Japan
15. A magical moment blowing bubble rings among jellyfish at Raja Ampat, West Papua
This was shot in Raja Ampat Islands, located on the northwest tip of Bird’s Head Peninsula in West Papua. It comprises over 1,500 small islands and is famous for its beautiful beaches and coral reefs with abundant marine life. How amazing is this spectacle? Would you want to swim among a harmless swarm of jellyfish?
16. Chefchaouen is nicknamed the "blue pearl of Morocco"
because its homes and shops are painted with different shades of blue. A magical place to get lost in, tourists head to this city for recreation and relaxation. Get lost in the maze of streets, go shopping at one of the many little bazaars, and learn about the place's history at the Kasbah Museum.
17. A day's catch, Sea turtles absolutely love to munch on jellyfish, at Southern Great Barrier Reef, Australia
This was caught on video at the Southern Great Barrier Reef, a mecca for marine life. Here you can find turtles, manta rays, humpback whales, and so much more. It's also known for having one of the most temperate climates on earth, with mild winters and warm summers
18. Full moon is right ahead, at Gifu Prefecture, Japan
19. Competition is tough out here, at Austria
Amidst Austria's rocky terrain, meadows, and mountains reside some of the country's most beloved little animals: alpine marmots. Curious by nature, they're known to be sociable animals who play, groom, and communicate with each other. They're known to be found in various places in Asia, Europe, and North America
20. The blue pearl, at Chefchaouen, Morocco. Have you been to this fabulous city?
21. Would you sleep here? At Ain Dubai
the World’s largest and tallest observation wheel for the launch announcement of Ain Dubai. Ain Dubai, has 48 cabins and is double the size of the London Eye
22. The view of Mie Prefecture from above, just like traditional rice fields in Asia
23. Shirahige Shrine, Shiga stand alone with the years, at Japan
24. This romantic corner is the kind of magical scenery that makes us want to explore more of the world
Tucked in southern Bosnia and Herzegovina and straddling the Neretva River, the city of Mostar is rich in culture and history. It's home to beautiful buildings, shops, and market stalls, making it a prime location for a day trip from Croatia or even a longer stay
25. The amazing Tottori Sand Dunes, Tottori, Japan from above
26. We're in awe view of the Peitlerkofel mountain, at Peitlerkofel, South Tyrol, Italy
Leave it to Italy's Dolomites region to always take our breaths away with its beauty and majesty
Located in the Dolomites, the Peitlerkofel is a solitary mountain that stands between Val Badia to the east and the Villnöß valley to the west. One of the best ways to explore the area is by taking the "Peitlerkofel circular walk", a beautiful hike in the Puez-Odle Natural Park that spans about five hours around the entire base of this formidable mountain
27. A corner of Nagano Prefecture, Japan, mixing with the green of nature
28. Walks around Milldale, England, a small peaceful village.
Milldale is a quaint destination in England known for its laidback ambiance and untamed natural beauty. Here you can enjoy fishing, going on picture-perfect strolls, and sightseeing
If you're looking for a lowkey yet charming getaway, make your way to this stone village lying in its scenic countryside
29. Doesn't this guy make paragliding look so easy? At Dune of Pilat in France, known as the highest sand dune in Europe
The Dune of Pilat is one of the most visited natural sites in France due to its fascinating appearance and surroundings. The dune stretches about 2.7 km long and is approximately 500m wide and up to 110m tall. You can visit it any time of the year and is particularly popular with paragliders for its vast landscape
30. Throwback a picture of Mt. Fuji, Shizuoka in the cherry blossoms season
31. A foggy night, at Yoshino Mountain, Nara, Japan
32. The most perfect day with views as excellent as the weather, at Altai Mountains
This was shot in the Altai Mountains, a mountain range that spans Russia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, and a small part of China. The area offers a variety of landscapes that make it perfect for all kinds of outdoor sports, such as trekking, backpacking, skateboarding, climbing, kayaking, and mountaineering