With the world on pause and sheltered in place, now is the time to dream. Yes, we will travel again—but for now, it's all about wanderlust. Whether you're dreaming of a quick weekend getaway, the ultimate surf, or spending this time at home to dream up the trip of a lifetime, a pristine beach is always a good idea. To get you inspired, here are some of the world's most beautiful beaches from Maldives to Bora Bora
1. Niyama Private Islands Maldives
2. Snorkelling is one of the best experiences in the Maldives
3. Watching stingrays skip along the shoreline is always a great sight to behold
4. Snubnose rudder-fishes doing their thing. It’s mesmerizing the way they swim in unison.
5. It’s always great hanging around with these majestic creatures
6. Various shades of aquamarine, cerulean, azure, teal, and every other possible shade of blue at Maldives
7. Sending good vibes from Maldives
8. Nakupenda, Zanzibar
9. The best day at Maldives
10. Enjoy my champagne at Zanzibar
11. Amilla Maldives Resort and Residences
12. Surrounded by much more than a bunch of nurse sharks, grey reef sharks and black tip sharks
13. Enjoy every moment of life, at Maldives
14. Splendid dinner by the beach with breathtaking sunsets and magic starry nights at Maldives
15. Sail through the most crystal clear waters to reach a little uninhabited island called ‘Niblgha'
16. The lonely island at Bora Bora
17. Entering this new year as wild as we can
18. Mobula rays can leap out of the sea to nearly 7ft!
19. Wash away bad thoughts in 2020 and welcome the new vibes in 2021
20. This beach is called Anse Georgette and it’s located on Praslin Island, Seychelles