1. Haworth, Bronte Country, at Great Britain
2. Enjoying this scenic drive in beautiful Oahu, Hawaii
Not only does witnessing natural landscapes like this enrich your life, but it can also inspire you to take care of Mother Earth in whatever way you can. While most international travel is still on hold, some have taken to the roads to get some fresh air and delight in local, socially distanced getaways
3. Stockbridge, Edinburgh, perfect garden
4. Sound on for ASMR, the view of Basho Valley inspires us to spend some much-needed time in nature
A beautiful and picturesque paradise nestled in Pakistan's city of Skardu, Basho Valley is known for its primitive charm and majestic snow-capped mountains. Whether you want to trek, spot wildlife, or immerse in traditional village life, this enchanting destination will leave an imprint on you.
5. A tree with stories to tell, at Olympic National Park, Washington State, USA
Doesn't this majestic tree remind you of Grandmother Willow from Pocahontas.
This was spotted in Olympic National Park, a highly regarded national park in the USA's Washington State that encompasses nearly a million acres. Besides old-growth rainforests, it's also home to glacier-capped mountains and stretches of wild coastline. If you're thinking of spending some time in nature, this is your sign to plan that off-the-grid getaway! Tag your nature-loving friends
6. Anne Hathaway's Cottage, Stratford-upon-Avon
7. Monday mood story. Check out this bumblebee queen taking flight in its home in Germany
Bees are incredibly important to our ecosystem as they pollinate food crops. These incredible insects pollinate about 80% of the world's plants, including 90 different food crops. As a result, we are able to enjoy many foods like bananas, apples, cherries, limes, lemons, and so much more. Here's a reminder to Save the Bees and respect their role in nature. Do you happen to have a beehive close to where you live?
8. Enjoying view aboard the Luzern-Interlaken Express in Switzerland
Are you a fan of scenic train rides, too? Lucerne and Interlaken are two of Switzerland’s most popular tourist destinations, and this gorgeous train ride connects both! The cozy and comfortable ride lasts for roughly two hours, paving prime views of lakes, mountains, and picturesque valleys
9. This astounding footage shows the Fagradalsfjall Volcano erupting in late August, at Fagradalsfjall Volcano, Reykjanes Peninsula, Iceland
Since its eruption in March this year, the volcano continues to show signs of activity, and as a result, its surrounding area is constantly changing
10. Lake District National Park, at Great Britain
11. A breath of fresh air at Tobermory, Ontario, Canada
If you need a change of scenery, let this breathtaking view of Tobermory in Canada invigorate your senses. A harbor village on the Bruce Peninsula in the province of Ontario, Tobermory features breathtaking cliff views, pristine turquoise waters, scenic hiking, and national parks. It's a great place to rest and relax in, especially during the weekend
12. Check out close encounter with an amazing lion at South Luangwa National Park, Africa
This was recorded in South Luangwa National Park, a sought-after destination in eastern Zambia that’s crowned with abundant wildlife, abundant woodlands, and open, grassy plains. Have you experienced an African safari tour and if not, is it on your bucket list?
13. Walking in a dream at Koyashskoye Lake, Crimea
This sublime clip was shot at the Koyashskoye Lake, a location tucked on the coast of the Kerch Peninsula in Crimea. Like many salt lakes, the Koyashskoye Lake is known to have a distinctively pink or scarlet color due to the presence of algae. The beautiful lake isn't large—about 4 kilometers long, 2 kilometers wide, and with an average depth of one meter—but is nonetheless stunning to witness
From @hobopeeba & @elina_kouli
14. Lyme Park in a perfect day, at Great Britain
15. Parisian vibes, A diverse and sophisticated city, Paris mesmerizes many for its distinctive charm
Whether you're after charming cafés, spacious boulevards, interesting museums and art galleries, or gorgeous historical landmarks, you'll surely find what you're after here—and so much more
16. Sunny days in Malaysia
Ask us a place that resembles paradise and this spot is surely at the top of our minds. Sitting on the shallow sandbanks of the Ligitan Reefs, this gorgeous overwater getaway is just one of the many diving havens in Malaysia. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced diver, Malaysia is a great choice with its generally calm waters and accessible, protected dive sites
17. Grasmere, Great Britain. Perfect country vibes
18. Sunny days in London, at Tower Bridge, London, UK. The Tower Bridge is an iconic landmark
that was built over 125 years ago to ease road traffic while still maintaining river access. The Tower Bridge offers exhibitions and guided tours where you can learn about its history. Experience the new glass floor, enjoy spectacular panoramic views from the high-level Walkways, and discover the Victorian Engine Rooms, which house the steam engines that once powered the bridge lifts
19. This Seychelles sunset vibe, truly hits different
With skies and seas as far as the eyes can see, this cozy tub with a view is an excellent spot to cap off the day. If you're in search of an exceptionally beautiful tropical getaway, consider visiting the archipelago of Seychelles. Consisting of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, it's home to diverse beaches, coral reefs, and nature reserves
20. The Crooked House of Windsor, at Great Britain. Have you ever seen this kind of house before?
21. Dream Moroccan ride, The Essaouira Beach, also known as Plage d'Essaouira at Morocco
is one of the unmissable highlights along the Moroccan coast. With its cozy atmosphere and wildly romantic scenery, the long sandy beach is a well-loved destination of vacationers. It's a popular spot for surfing, kitesurfing, swimming, and simply soaking up the sun. Does this make you dream of a Moroccan getaway? What would you love to see and do in Morocco?
From @yassine_cavalier vs @fitskizo
22. The Garrick Inn, Stratford-upon-Avon, at Great Britain
23. Chasing waterfalls at Santa Petronilla Waterfall, Switzerland
Here's a reminder to spend quality time with those you love the most, whether it be outdoors or indoors. The video shows Santa Petronilla Waterfall, which can be reached by about a 30-minute walk starting from Central Square or the train station of Biasca. Not only is Switzerland brimming with dramatic mountain landscapes and verdant valleys, but it's also abundant with the most scenic waterfalls
From @hannahffisher @baradeljordan
24. Bath, Somerset
25. A heavenly sight at Saipan, Mariana Islands
Sunsets, especially ones with colorful skies and breathtaking sceneries, have the ability to calm our minds and urge us to reflect on the beauty of the earth. This staggering sunset was recorded in Saipan, the largest island of the Northern Mariana Islands. Known for its mountainous landscapes, sandy shores, and balmy, it's an ideal destination for ocean and nature lovers. Have you been to any of the Mariana Islands and would you love to go here someday?
26. Hanging out with friends at this picture-perfect balcony, at Whitsundays, Australia
If you need a change of scenery, this is your sign to book that nature-abundant getaway. This was taken in Whitsundays, a world-renowned destination in Australia known for its beautiful white sand beach. An archipelago of 74 islands located on the coast of Queensland, it's a tropical paradise ideal for swimming, diving, snorkeling, and sailing
27. Thornton-le-Dale Duck Pond, North Yorkshire