1. Spirit of Lāhainā
2. Beautiful Kualoa on Oahu
3. The Kīlauea volcano was erupting as of June 7. The eruption is occurring within Halemaʻumaʻu crater, with visible lava flows on the crater floor.
4. A beautiful paddle-out for Maui.
5. Peace > Worry. Happy Aloha Friday! May you find peace and joy for where ever you’re at
6. Some beautiful shots around O’ahu
7. A place so loved and cherished by many. So many memories 💙 Continued prayers for Lahaina
8. Aloha Kakahiaka kākou from Kāʻanapali Beach 🌈
9. Beautiful Waikiki 🌴💕
When we’re you here last?
10. Can you name this location, in Waikiki?
11. Can you name this spot?📍
12. Dancing into the week!🐙
So beautiful and majestic 💙
13. Daydreaming about palm trees and the sound of waves? Well, let’s bring that dream closer to reality! 🌴🌊
Not sure when to pack your bags for Hawaii? No worries!
We’ve got all the details in our latest podcast episode. Whether you’re a sun lover or love the cooler times, we’ve got the scoop on the best time to head to Hawaii. 🌺🌞
14. Did you know that… ✨Molokini crater is a crescent-shaped
partially submerged volcanic crater that forms a small islet between Maui and Kahoʻolawe in Hawaiʻi
It was formed by a volcanic explosion about 200,000 years ago. The crater houses a reef with visibility as deep as 150 feet (46 m) and is home to about 250 species of fish, many endemic.
15. East side paradise 🌴💙🏝️
Missing these views?
16. Ever wondered why Oʻahu has a mountain range as opposed to the other Hawaiian Islands?
Born millions of years ago through volcanic activity, this impressive mountain range stretches along the eastern side of O’ahu, standing as a majestic backdrop to the island’s scenic vistas. As the ancient volcano erupted, layer upon layer of lava solidified, gradually building the foundations of the Ko’olau Mountains. Over time, erosion, particularly from wind and rain, sculpted and carved the dramatic cliffs and pali (steep cliffs) that the range is renowned for today.
17. Happy Aloha Friday! 😂
18. Have you been to Oahu?
19. Just another Sunday in Hawaii nei 🤙🌊 Was you visiting this summer?
From @mattaleong : @jojowiththeflo
20. Loved seeing all the aloha welcoming home a Hawaiian Sup’pa Man
21. Never heard of surf polo?! Would you love to join in?
22. One of our favorite drives on Oahu. 🚘Have you driven on the H-3?
23. Where’s your happy place in Hawaii? 💙
This is one of ours. Ho’omaluhia Botanical Garden on O’ahu 🤙
24. Our favorite view in Kauai! ⛰ This is the Pu’u o Kila Lookout! 🤙
To get here, follow the highway into Kokee State Park, all the way to the end for the dramatic valley and mountain views here. Just a short walk brings you to this stunning view, which is best experienced on a clear day ☁️☀️
25. Aloha Friday vibes 🌊
From @tedfordmahiko @clarklittle
26. The always stunning Nāpali Coast on Kaua’i 💕
27. 🌈 The view from the room on the top floor of the Hilton Rainbow Tower!
28. We hope you’re enjoying the holiday weekend 🤙
29. Welcome to Aloha Friday vibes for days 💚🌴 At Lanikai beach
30. One of our favorite places 🌴 Have you been here? At Ho’omaluhia Botanical Garden