1. One of the great destinations that we present in our tours is OLLANTAYTAMBO, an amazing place thanks to its imposing Inca architecture.
2. The ISLAS DE LOS UROS, located on Lake Titicaca, allows us to know how the population of that area lived on artificial islands created from the reed plant since hundreds of years ago. A very interesting and curious place that you can meet on your trip to Puno.
From @carladesantanna ⠀
3. Taking a day without tours in the City of Cuzco will give you the opportunity to walk around and discover beautiful places like this: the SAN BLAS NEIGHBORHOOD, an ideal destination to have a coffee and enjoy its picturesque streets
4. The majestic Machu Picchu, one of the most incredible destinations in the WORLD
5. While touring the city of Cuzco, you will be able to find adorable surprises, like this cute Alpaquita
6. If you are looking to enjoy the romance that the sea can give you along with a beautiful sunset like this, then we recommend you visit Costa Verde Miraflores, Lima - Peru, a feast of emotions and flavors that you can enjoy on your trip to Lima.
7. A Mountain of 7 Colors with a beautiful blue sky in Cusco and also accompanied by cute alpaquitas, definitely traveling to Peru is fascinating
8. The fantastic setting that Lima has, a great city next to the wonderful Pacific Ocean.
9. Appreciating this wonder of the world is all you've ever dreamed of; Machu Picchu is undoubtedly an impressive destination
10. Traveling to Peru and getting to know Machu Pichu is one of the most incredible experiences that every traveler can experience. This year you also visit this magnificent place and discover why it is one of the 7 Wonders of the World.
11. Travel to Machu Picchu and enjoy touring its impressive streets and cobbled walls, Inca architecture that blends perfectly with the great mountains in its environment. A wonder of the world that you have to visit.
From @jess.wandering ⠀⠀
12. A dream setting is what you can find in LA LAGUNA PARÓN, one of the destinations that we recommend you visit on your trip to Huaraz.
13. In the largest desert in Peru is the oasis of La Huacachina, an incredible place located in Ica, 4 hours south of Lima.
14. Aerial view of Machu Picchu Cusco - Peru
15. A beautiful day in La Laguna Humantay, ready for an incredible photo session in this magnificent setting of the Cusco Andes.
From @danielatapiaoficial y @_julian_serna
16. In certain months, usually between November to March, a snowfall falls on Vinicunca, the Mountain 7 Colors, thus showing another fantastic landscape in white and color over this wonderful place.
17. A perfect trip to Machu Pichu is completed by doing it by TRAIN, in this way you will enjoy the beautiful landscapes that surround your entire journey.
18. Emerald color, hidden, a 2-hour walk, among the snowy peaks of the Cusco Andes, Laguna Humantay is a true natural jewel, a must-see destination on your trip to Cuzco
19. If you travel to Peru and you do not experience sandboarding in the dunes of Huacachina, it is as if you had not been there... Come meet and have fun in one of the largest deserts in South America
From @paula_g_lee_ ⠀
20. The Huacachina oasis, Ica, Peru is one of the great attractions that you can find in the middle of the great desert of Ica. A destination that you can enjoy on your trip to Peru.
21. Traveling by train to Machu Picchu is a great experience, and even more so if you do it on the VISTADOME TRAIN, in which, thanks to its large panoramic windows, you will be able to appreciate all the great landscape of mountains, valleys and the great river that surrounds this wonderful place.
22. Today we celebrate in Peru the Bicentennial, at Huaraz Ancash Peru
23. A Wonder of the World that will enchant all your senses. Machu Picchu is one of those places that you will never tire of discovering.
24. One of the charms of Cuzco, walking its streets and finding beautiful surprises, at Ciudad Del Cuzco, Cusco, Peru
25. Machu Picchu, one of the most emblematic wonders of the world.