1. The beautiful multiple waterfall at Marcapomacocha, Junín, Peru. Have you ever seen a beautiful waterfalls like this before?
2. Perú is waiting for you, here is the most beautiful destinations when you visit this country
3. The view from Salineras de Maras, Sacred Valley is truly amazing
4. If you like trekking and adventure this is the ideal place, at Laguna Paron, Ancash region
5. Enjoy the beautiful view of Machupicchu, Cusco, Peru, how amazing is this
6. Aerial view of natural pools Of Millpu Ayacucho, Peru, how amazing is this
7. Green Coast of Miraflores, a beautiful road way around the sea, at Lima - Peru
8. A misty day and the lake, at Laguna Paron, Ancash region, truly magical view
9. An incredible tour to the beautiful Laguna Humantay, Peru
10. Canyon of the lost, Ica region, Peru
11. From the main square of Cusco with a beautiful sky
12. Chuecon Glacier is located in the Sierra Limeña, in Huarochirí, district of San Lorenzo de Quinti, it is a trekking of approximately 4 to 5 hours one way. Definitely the Sierra de Lima does not stop surprising me, there are the most beautiful landscapes, and my soul is the happiest, being surrounded by so many mountains and nature
13. From the beautiful Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, full view of this beautiful city, how beautiful
14. Nazca lines (Lineas de Nazca) is one the must when you visit Ica, Peru. To enjoy this you will need a fly tour around the sky so you can see those lines clearly
15. One of the most visited places for this incredible view of the city, at San Blas Street, Cusco, Peru
16. Llama will greet you when you visit Machu Picchu, so he is my new friend at here
17. "There are two ways to diffuse light ... be the lamp that emits it or the mirror that reflects it.". At Nevado Pastoruri 5240msnm
18. If Machu Picchu is in your bucket list, then definitely save this post for later! Also, if you are short on time and cannot do the 4 days/3 nights hike, the famous Inca trail to Machu Picchu tucked in the Andes, then this information is for you
One of the most common question is how to get to one of the most iconic “Seven wonders of the world”. There are multiple modes of transportation you will need to take.
My video here shows the exact progression, so it’s not so random, You will need to take a flight from Lima to Cusco. There are direct flights so it’s super convenient and it only takes an hour. You will need to figure out which station you want to board the train from and take a cab or shuttle there.
There are multiple train stations depending on your trip’s itinerary and places you want to explore. You can board the train from Wanchaq (closest to Cusco), Poroy, or Ollantaytambo. The train ride can be from 1-4 hours depending on the station you board from.
You will need to take a train to Agua Calientes from whichever station. Finally, from Agua Calientes you will need to take a bus to get to the Machu Picchu trailhead. The bus takes about 30 minutes to get you to the trailhead.
You can also hike from the base to the trailhead which takes from 1-2 hours depending on how fast you go and how much adventure you prefer
19. Say Hi to this amazing sky and atmosphere, it's a beautiful day to enjoy the view at Cordillera Huayhuash, Peru
20. Those incredible details that you find in Plaza San Martín, Lima
21. Laguna Radian, Huaraz. You can only find this amazing place for camping under a millions of stars
22. Mountain of colors in another special version, the beautiful of snow. At Cusco
23. The turquoise salt water well at Pozuzo (Agua Salada Pozuzo) is the perfect place to enjoy
24. Gotta enjoy the view with new friends, at Marcapomacocha, Junín, Peru
25. In the one of beautiful lake, at Laguna Humantay, Cusco
26. We wish you a good day from the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu
27. That feeling after a long walk and as an important factor the height you manage to reach the top of the mountain of colors
28. Enjoy the view with symbol, only at the Nazca lines, Ica region, Peru
29. Enjoy this beautiful sky view with a mountain at Machu Picchu, Peru
30. This lake is one of the best beautiful blue ever, at Laguna Paron, Ancash region
31. Trekking all day at this beautiful mountain to enjoy the sunset, at Nevado Vallunaraju, Áncash
32. From Huacachina, an incredible oasis that undoubtedly has to be on your list, here you can also do different activities such as a boat ride, sand boarding or a buggy ride through the dunes
33. From the dunes of Huacachina, Ica region
34. A little derp at Machu Picchu Peru, smile because everyday is a great day
35. Ever seen this so beautiful lake with 2 color blue and deep blue before? Would love to enjoy with a cup of coffee. At Laguna Parón , Áncash